WHY JOIN THE FOXES?
· Low cost, non-profit organization delivering an unbelievable value and development program
· Unbeatable offseason training program from professional coaching staff including:
o 14 weeks of team hitting lessons
o 8 weeks of performance training
o 16 weeks of catching lessons
o 16 weeks of pitching lessons
o 16 weeks of indoor infield/outfield training at a state of the art climate controlled athletic facility in St. Charles, IL. The 62,500 square foot facility is the ultimate venue for training with two indoor artificial turf areas.
Experienced Professional/Performance Coaches (a few examples)
Fundamental Backstop Catching Instruction - Catching Performance, Enhancement and Fundamentals.
· 27 Years Catching Instruction Experience
· 23 years Coaching Experience.
· 1985 All State, All conference Catcher Naperville North
· 1986-87 Starting Catcher at College of Dupage
· 1988 starting catcher Marion college, Fon du Lac Wis.
· 1988 Freshman Baseball Coach St. Mary Springs
· 1989 Played one Season Biloxi Dolphins
· Biloxi Mississippi (K.C. Farm)
· 1990-1993 Assistant Coach at College of Dupage
· 1993-1998 Head Coach Naperville Boys Travel
· 1998-2006 Head Coach at Elburn Express Boys Baseball
· 2006-Present, Head Coach Girls Softball Travel organizations
· 2010-Present, Assistant Varsity Coach at Kaneland High school
· 2010 Inductee into Naperville North High school Hall of fame
· ASEP Certified
Kale Hoyt CSCS, PES - Director of Sports Performance
· B.S. in Exercise Science
· NSCA-Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist 2007-present
· NASM-Performance Enhancement Specialist 2007-present
· First Aid/CPR Certified 2005-present
· Strength and Conditioning Coach for Chicago Fire (MLS) from 2006-2009
· Strength and Conditioning Coach for Seattle Mariners (MLB) minor league affiliate Wisconsin Timber Rattlers (2006)
· Member of College Baseball team from 2001-2005
· Over 9 years training youth to professional athletes